news to Use
About Care Resources
- Is to offer a long-term choices that promote independence, dignity and a high quality of life for
the elderly members of our community.
- Preserving the quality of life is our commitment to the people we serve
- A holistic approach that embraces a person’s physical, mental and social health
- Responsiveness to the people we serve by continually assessing their needs
- Collaboration through partnerships to utilize community resources to help the people we serve
remain in their home
Care Resources began with the vision of some key community leaders. They saw
the need to bring PACE® to Kent County. The planning began in 2002 with five organizations partnering to fund the Care Resources project. The community partners include: Dominican Sisters ~ Grand Rapids, Reliance Community Care Partners®, Holland Home®, Metro Health, and Pine Rest. Care Resources successfully opened on October 1, 2006 and began providing PACE services. We owe our thanks our community partners for starting PACE in Kent County.
PACE Resource Links
- NPA - National PACE Association
- PACE Video: The Future of Long-Term Care
- CMS - Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
- MDCH - Michigan Department of Community Health
- PACE 4 You
- Medicare Complaint Form
- Medicare Beneficiary Ombudsman
*Please note that by clicking any linked text, you are leaving the Care Resources website.
We were honored in 2011 by the Alliance for Health — an organization that
oversees healthcare in West Michigan — with the first ever “Health Heroes
Innovation Award” for being the most innovative healthcare program in West
Michigan. We’re proud of the mark we’re making in senior healthcare. We’re
thrilled our efforts are being recognized and that people see the difference
we’re making. We’re committed to improving the lives of the seniors we serve!